Pacifica Online Financial Aid System
The purpose of financial aid is to provide financial assistance to students enrolled at least halftime (minimum of 3 units each quarter) in an eligible program at Pacifica. Pacifica’s Board of Trustees, administrators, faculty and staff do all they can to ensure a quality education that is accessible to all students. While the process of financing an education can be challenging, the Financial Aid Office is committed to making this process as manageable as possible.
One way we hope to assist you is to provide secure online access to real-time information regarding your financial aid status. From this website you may:
- complete our institutional aid application online
- view, modify, and accept/decline your financial aid award letter online
- check the status of your student loans for the current year
- check anticipated disbursement dates for each quarter
- view a list of documents we have received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- access to your student loan history through the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
New and Returning Students:
*August 15, 2018 is the extended deadline for the 2018-2019 Pacifica Scholarship Programs for new and returning students. Download the application and instructions here:
New Student Scholarship Application
Returning Student Scholarship Application
If you are interested in applying for Federal Direct Stafford or Direct PLUS Loans, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Pacifica in order to use this system. If you have not started the financial aid application process, you may begin by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Enter our school code, G31268, on your application and we will automatically receive the results.
See the Log In Instructions for the new password security requirements. A new password will need to be created every 60 days.
If you need assistance, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 805.679.6197 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.